Sunday, March 3, 2013

life___drawing

I went to a figure drawing evening class this week. It felt really good doing this after a long, long, way too long time. God, I missed it so much. I was excited the whole evening!
While drawing, my thougths were with my friends from animation school hamburg. What a great time we had there and all the things we've learned! I tried to recall everything Maksa and Leonid tought us. But now that Maksa and even Harald Siepermann have passed away way too young, there's always a sad undertone to the memory about the gorgeous time we all had there. Even if the time we shared with those people was quite short, they became our mentors, our idols, our friends and they helped us getting one step further towards our dreams. And therefore I am very grateful.






No comments:

Post a Comment